As PetsOnMe is a community driven marketplace, the participation of each member can impact on the experience of others.
To ensure that all members have a positive experience, we ask that Dog Minders and dog owners follow these simple golden rules:
01. Dog Minders, Dog Walkers & Washers
- Be Open & Transparent
- Ensure that you offer the services you promise on your profile. Be upfront about pricing, exercise and where the dog will sleep.
- Keep your calendar up-to-date
- Save time for yourself and other members by keeping your PetsOnMe calendar updated so members know when you can and cannot mind.
- Respond promptly to all enquiries
- Members expect a timely response. You'll be rewarded by a favourable placing on search results when you do this.
- Honour you word
- A reservation is a commitment to another member who is relying on you to take care of their beloved dog when they can't. It's important that you honour that commitment.
- Get the details
- Provide the dog's owner with a detail sheet to complete and ask they return it on drop-off. It should contain information such as feeding requirements, vet details and contact numbers of the owner whilst they are away.
02. Dog Owners seeking Dog Minders
- Clear & Concise
- Describe what you love about your dog on your profile and also mention anything that a potential minder should know about your dog too. The same goes when making enquiries â tell the minder everything they should know.
- Always confirm drop-off and pick-up times with the dog minder in advance and ensure it's a reasonable time of day.
- You supply all food & equipment
- Unless otherwise agreed to with the minder, you must supply all the essentials for your dog's stay.
- Bring the detail sheet
- Don't forget to bring your completed detail sheet on drop-off so your pet minder has all the important information, including your contact details. Try to always be contactable by either phone or email whilst you're away too.
- No need to pay cash
- All payments are done online so there is no need to bring along cash.